- Leftover Chicken Jalfrazi is an awesome breakfast
- Would you trade 660 cards for 3? I am in the process of closing a deal to trade my 2011 Topps 60th Anniversary commemorative set for three cards from 1971: Luis Aparicio, Willie Mays, and Roberto Clemente.
- I'm still a little ticked that the Yankees left Bartolo Colon off their roster for the ALDS against Detroit
- The Yankees-Tigers game tonight better not get rained out. I was able to get out of going to the OU-Ball State football game with my wife in order to stay home and watch it.
- I'm going to smoke some ribs and chill down some Bridgeport Cafe Negro coffee infused porter to feast on during the game tonight.
- I really need to get organized. I know I have a Justin Verlander relic around here somewhere, but can't seem to find it. After the monster season he had, I really need to throw it up on EBay and see what I can get for it.
- Despite really being tickled over getting a nice copy of the 1989 Fleer Billy Ripken card, this is my favorite pickup from two weekends ago.
That is all. Enjoy your weekend.