Friday, October 28, 2011

October Card Show Haul - 1971 HOFers


I really have needed to knock this puppy out, but work has been kicking my butt lately. But, it is Friday, so presumably by the time you are reading this, I am on my glide path into the weekend.

And what a weekend it will be. My wife is in Louisiana for a horse show, so even though she will have my truck, it should it be a relaxing weekend for me. My plan is to hit at least one LCS on Saturday to work on my 1971 set and look for some material for a trade that I have in the works. I'll work some more on my card organization, knock a couple more blog posts out, and generally consume a bunch of crap that I wouldn't normally eat.

So, without any further ado, and no additional commentary, here are the 1971 cards of Hall of Famers that I got at the show two weekends ago:






1 comment:

  1. Solid players from an epic set - great pick-ups!

    ReplyDelete