Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Blog Feature - Cardboard Catastrophes Custom Card Creations


I've mentioned before that, even after a year of blogging I don't feel like I have found my voice yet. They closest I have come to finding my niche in a baseball card blogging world that is populated by some genuine talent is my intermittent Twin Brothers from Different Mothers feature. But, I think I have happened upon a concept that will help me have some original content around here.

I had a great time creating a custom card entry for Thorzul's Nightmares on Cardboard contest. I also amused myself greatly with my mocking of John Lackey in a trade post the other day. So, I thought I would use my mad Photoshop skillz to create some humorous card designs. I ran with the John Lackey theme and created this card, that I have titled "Hey Red Sox, All The Signs Were There Before You Signed Him."



I can't predict how often I'll do this, but this one was a great time waster on a gray Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I love custom cards! Can't wait to see what other stuff you come up with.

    ReplyDelete