Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mail Call - November 16th Edition


A couple of packages arrived in the mail today. One was expected. One wasn't.


2011 Topps Lineage 1952 Reprint Autograph - This was the one I was expecting. I snagged it off of EBay for my Johnny Antonelli PC. This next one was unexpected:


1993 MCI Ambassadors of Baseball Paul Blair Autograph. I had won this in an EBay back in September, but it never arrived. I ended up getting a refund a couple weeks ago. So, it finally showed up today. The postage clearly shows the seller shipped on time, so I resurrected the Paypal transaction and repaid them. No point in punishing them for the post office's screw up.

1 comment:

  1. 2 months on the Blair!?! That's wild. I'm currently dealing with a lagging package (3 + weeks). Hope that's all it is.

    ReplyDelete