Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fini




Well, the Yankees season is over, and not a moment too soon. That had too be one of the all-time most pathetic offensive performances in a post-season history. Game 4 started at 3 PM local time, when I was still at work.  I streamed the radio feed across my iPhone and listened to it while I was working.  By the fourth inning, when Detroit went up 6-0 my disgust level was such that I turned it off.

In a  way, I am relieved and am looking forward getting back to normal life. I have a stack of chores and small projects to work on over the winter.  Although, for the moment, I have a card show to go to on Saturday and I need to get myself prepared.

Over the coming days and weeks, I may dissect the Yankees a bit and talk a little bit about what I think they should do for 2013.



What I am listening to:  "The Boy in the Bubble" by Paul Simon


No comments:

Post a Comment