Monday, December 21, 2015

Various Player Collection Additions

Recently, I added a couple new items to my Johnny Antonelli player collection.   This 1958 Hires card was an EBay win.  I actually already have this card, but bid on this one because the tab was still intact. My previous Hires Antonelli didn't have the tab


This next Antonelli card I did get at the show for the exorbitant price of $1.  This is my second 1961 Johnny Antonelli.  There was actually two versions of this card.

This version is card number 142B, showing Antonelli with the SF Giants.  Version 142A shows him with the Cleveland Indians.  What is odd is that he was traded from the Giants to the Indians. You would expect, chronologically, the Giants card would be A and the Indians B.  But, it is the reverse.

What I am listening to: 24 Frames by Jason Isbell

1 comment: