Friday, February 25, 2011

Oddest Card Yet


This is the oddest card I have come across yet.



Granted, I have only gotten back into collecting in November, so I am relatively, umm, inexperienced. So, some of you old timers may scoff at my innocence. But, I have never seen anything quite like this before.

I picked this up off of EBay immediately after I found it. Normally, I avoid buying cards from EBay. My limited experience is that I can find cards significantly cheaper at my local card, at a card show, or at online sites like COMC or Sport Lots. I have basically gotten to the point where I am only use EBay of the rare or oddball stuff that isn't to be found at those other venues. This card is definitely both. It will bring my Paul Blair collection up to 45 cards (8 of which are autographed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment