Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Do Not Want






Now if the Yankees sign A.J. Pierzynski, my 2013 season will be completely ruined.  It is bad enough that the Yankees are stuck getting little commensurate return out of their contracts with A-Rod and Mark Tiexiera.  But, I am really getting annoyed with their tendency to fill out the roster with over-the-hill once-stars.  Granted, I like the Ichiro signing. But, beyond that, I am not sure they got much return from such scrap heap picks.  I may rant more about the Yankees in the future, but for right now I am just going to sulk.

WAIT! THIS JUST IN!  YOUKILIS HAS RESPONDED TO ME!






Need I say more? We're going to give this yutz the equivalent of over 20% of the Oakland A's payroll? 

1 comment:

  1. I like the White sox but was rooting for him to strike out every at bat last year just to see if they would put somebody else in.

    I've always disliked this guy.

    ReplyDelete