I had three goals for the show today and managed to achieve each one, although the level of achievement varied. My first goal was to complete my 1969 Deckle Edge set. I was fairly confident of getting this done because I knew a dealer out of Wichita had them. And, indeed, I did finish the set.
I also wanted to add a few cards to my 1960 and 1961 Fleer sets.
I found two 1961s I needed. I am still a long way from finishing the set. So, finding two was pretty much the lowest level of achievement on that goal. A solid C-.
I also wanted to make some progress on my 1971 set that I have been working on for nearly a year and a half. Unfortunately, Roger Neufeldt wasn't at the show today due to a family commitment, so I was only able to find four 1971 high numbers I needed from a seller out of Lawton.
So, all this only cost me around $25 total. I could have called it good and been reasonably happy with the cards I got. But I found a few cards I needed for other sets I am working on. And, of course, I weakened and bought a couple nice cards that were priced to move. But, more on that in the days to come.