Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Motormouth" Is In The House

Over the last few months, I've slowly added a few more cards to my Paul Blair player collection. It was with this PC that I started back in the hobby last November. I think it has progressed well, even if I haven't been adding to it as much as I did when I got first started.

So, if you are interested, let's catch up. If not, come back in a day or so, when start my review of last weekend's show.


As can be seen this is a 1971 Dell Today's Team Stamps. I busted it out of the slab. Maybe not the smartest thing, but I'd rather have it in my PC binder. It is sitting right next to the 1969 MLB Photo Stamp.


1970 DC DMV card. I am not sure I would consider this a cards since it is actually on what seems to be good quality, thick paper. On the back says "Speed on the Bases - You Win! Speed on the Streets - You Lose! Play it Safe!". Came in a lot of 6 with Earl Weaver, Dave Johnson, Don Buford, Merv Rettenmund, and Mike Cuellar. Any Orioles fans want the other five? Free for the asking. Shoot me an email with your address and I will send them off to you.


1993 Action Packed All-Star Gallery Card #158


Autographed 1981 TCMA card. I had another one of these cards in my collection, but had to add the autographed version.


1973 Johnny Pro Standup. Larger than normal card about 4 1/4 x 7 1/4. I don't really know much about this card and I haven't really had any time to research it. Maybe sometime soon because they look like fun cards.

So, as it stands now, my PC has 69 total cards representing 65 unique cards, and includes 14 autographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment