Saturday, April 28, 2012

Show Haul


I am back from the card show and I am a little hungover, although that has nothing do with that Left Hand Polestar Pilsner.


My plan went out the window pretty much from the git-go. Roger Neufeldt, of Sports Memories of Oklahoma, was there but didn't have the opportunity to grab his 1971 commons before heading to the show this morning. So, I ended up changing my focus from just 1971 to both 1971 and 1976. Also, since my severance buy-out from my former employer arrived in my checking account overnight, I decided to splurge on a hobby box of 2012 Heritage and one big ticket card. I haven't decided yet how many posts I am going to milk out of this haul. But, I need to figure it out right quick because I am itching to get these cards put into their respective binders.

5 comments:

  1. i'm also interested in just what's that interesting beer next to the haul?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polestar Pilsner from Left Hand Brewery out of Longmont, Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My desk should look so neat !
    That's partially why I haven't posted lately, trying to clear up some trades and get stuff sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a '63 Fleer Yaz in the middle. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaz was my biggest single card purchase. He had a Clemente from the same set, but I just couldn't bring myself to drop the coin on it.

    ReplyDelete