Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Haz a Happee!



Got a call today from one of the companies I interviewed with last week letting me know their intent to make a job offer later this week and feeling me out about my salary requirements. Let's call them Company A. My preferred job is with Company B. However, as luck would have it, Company B is a mostly owned subsidiary of Company A so everyone knows what is up and, with any luck, I may have two written offers on my desk by the end of the week. At the very least, I will have one.

That called for a celebration. So, I went to a card shop! I didn't go wild. I mainly just pawed through several boxes of 1976 commons and knocked off a good size chunk of my want list. But, since commons seemed so....common, I splurged on one big ticket card.

Alas, I have chores to take care of, so I will have to post later, but suffice it to say:

1 comment: