Friday, May 27, 2011

Trading Pictures of Men with Pictures of Men


Haven't really done alot of trading lately, but a few weeks ago, I did complete my first international trade with Dennis over at Pictures of Men. We swapped 2011 Heritage cards, and I got 4 more slots in my binder filled!






I've been thinking about my approach to finishing 2011 Heritage. I am not planning to collect all the inserts and parallels, just the 500 card base set. So, the only hurdle is the 75 short prints, of which I have about half. I looked over at COMC and the 2011 short prints are currently selling for $3 to $6 each. If I was short a couple, three cards I might go ahead and get them. But with 30-40 cards to go, there is just no way I am going to drop that kind of coin. I did notice, however, that 2009 and 2010 Heritage short prints are generally selling for less than $2.50. I think I am just going to go for as many as I can through trading, and wait until next year for the prices to come down on the sale sites. So, lend a brother a hand and take a look at mywant list. If you have dupes on any of those cards, I'll cut you a sweetheart deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment