Sunday, April 22, 2018

Blog Bat Around - All Autograph Team

Via Night Owl, I learned about a Blog Bat Around started by Torren' Up Cards about an All Autograph Team. I am primarily a vintage set collector and though autographs are mostly not my focus, I do have a small project of collecting autographed versions of the 1960 to 1963 Fleer baseball sets.  Of course, like any collector, I do come across autographs at shows or in the occasion modern hobby box that catches my eye.  

I reckoned that doing an all start autograph post would be easy using just my signed vintage Fleers and quite a bit harder using anything but those cards. So, I decided to try to do both. Luckily, most of my autographs have been posted here, so I just had to cut and paste links. So, this went quicker than I thought.


Catcher



First Base



Second Base


Shortstop


Third Base


Right Field


Centerfield


Left Field


Pitcher


That was fun!

7 comments:

  1. Geez, you do pretty good for not focusing on autographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Night's Owl sentiment. Any ensemble that has a Ted Williams autograph in it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an a-Mays-ing collection there - two full lineups, including Koufax and Ted Williams? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see Bobby Grich on someone else's team too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock solid lineup. Like The Angels In Order... I'm glad to see Grich make the team. Santo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost hate to mention it, but the only reason Grich showed up was because he was the only non-vintage Fleer second baseman I could find amongst my autographs.

    Sorry, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes! You don't see Ted Williams autos everyday. Amazing

    ReplyDelete