Saturday, May 2, 2015

Coming Off-Hiatus

A number of weeks back I was contacted out of the blue by Tony over at Off-Hiatus Baseball Cards asking if my want lists over there on the right sidebar are up to date. Even though I am an infrequent blogger, I do keep those want lists up to date.  As it was, Tony had 4 of the 8 cards I needed to complete my 1991 Kellogg's Sportflics set.




I really have a soft spot for these 3D cards.  They are, for the most part, ugly as sin. But, they do have a certain charm.  I have considered that it would be fun to collect the entire run of Kellogg's 3D cards.  However, I have too many open projects at the moment, so I am going to resist taking that on. 

Anyways, thank you, Tony!  I found a little something to send back to you.  The envelope will be thin, but I think you will like the contents. I will try to get it mailed out this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment