Saturday, August 11, 2012

2006 Greats - Packs 10 to 12


Alright, I've only got two more of these to knock out. I'm going to get both done and scheduled so I can move on. Going to a show today, so it would be nice to have a clean slate.  So, again, all cards are available for trade. Just give me a shout.

Pack 10

39 - Andre Thornton -Cleveland
59 - Lou Brock - St. Louis


70 - Paul O'Neill - NY Yankees
81 - Ron Santo - Chicago Cubs
DEC-KP - 80s Greats Kirby Puckett - Minnesota


Pack 11

11 - Bob Feller - Cleveland


28 - Don Mattingly - NY Yankees
38 - Fred McGriff - Atlanta
62 - Luis Tiant - Boston
CHC-FJ - Cubs Greats Fergie Jenkins


Pack 12

45 - Graig Nettles - NY Yankees
48 - Jack Clark - San Francisco
75 - Reggie Jackson - NY Yankees


76 - Robin Yount - Milwaukee
DEC-BF - 40s Greats Bob Feller - Cleveland
 

Yeah. I can't really think of anything to say.  Although, I am down to only needing to post the last three packs in the box and I am still one hit short. Will I get it?  Or will the disclaimer of "4 hits on average" mean that  I will get some number different than 4?  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment