Friday, April 29, 2016

Fleer Autograph Project - Part 53


This is one I have waited a long time for.

There are actually two others on EBay right at this very time.  But, neither were desireable.  Drysdale autographed cards go for $30 to $60 all day long on EBay.  Of the two cards, one was in the right price range at $69.99 but the card was in horrible condition.  The second card was in great condition with a bold signature, but the seller wanted $200 for it.

Earlier this week, while my wife and I were waiting to see if we needed to head for the storm shelter (we didn't, although I had to earlier today), I checked one of my saved searches on EBay and this popped up.  Naturally I jumped on it. And today it arrived.

I can't believe I've made it this far. I started this quest as a lark 3 and a half years ago and I now have 80% of the cards signed.

What I am listening to: Choctaw Bingo by Ray Wylie Hubbard (NSFW, but funny as hell.)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the great acquisition! Always a good day when you can add a Drysdale signature.

    ReplyDelete