Friday, July 22, 2011

Coming Attraction

I was thinking of picking up another box of the first series of the 2004 Fleer Greats of the Game set. When I sat down and looked at it, I still needed 15 of the 80 cards to complete that series and, frankly, I got a charge out of pulling autographed cards in that set. So, I went to the EBay seller that I bought the first box from and he had a listing for something that, as a Yankee's fan, caught my eye.



I looked up the cards on line and, liking the design, changed my purchase over to a box of this, the 2004 Upper Deck Yankees Classics. Well, it arrived in today's mail and the main question is whether I can wait until the end of the work day to start opening the packs.

Added in Edit: I couldn't resist and opened 3 of the 24 packs. There is at least one semi-mystifying inclusion in the set. And, I guarantee that Night Owl won't like it one bit. Not one bit at all.

1 comment:

  1. Man.......as a Yankees fan - I can't wait for the coming post on this box! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete