Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Finish What Ya Started

 Two posts within the same week? Say it ain't so?

It is so.  I finished two sets this week!


This card completes my 1974 Topps football set.   I am not sure when exactly I started this, but I believe it was about a year and a half ago. So, a fairly quick build for me.



This one was a different story. I started the 1993 Upper Deck Baseball Assistance Team set, which is based on the T202 Hassan Triple Folds, in 2017. I had pretty much forgotten about it, but when I was adding 1974 Topps Football to my Want List widget I noticed it there and decided to just finish it.  There are a couple other sets over there that I am in striking distance of finishing and I will probably try to knock them off next month.

What I am listening to: Finish What Ya Started by Van Halen




4 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's getting closer to football season, which means I start thinking if I should try to collect another vintage football set. But there's only a couple that interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing those two sets. I'm 18 cards shy of the 1993 UD BAT set. Was hoping to target more sets this summer, but it didn't happen. One of these I'll check Sportlots to see if I can find all of them from one dealer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on knocking out 2 sets!

    ReplyDelete